St. Louis Ignition Services
St Louis Lock & Key, LLC has provided car ignition security services including lock installation repairs and replacement in the St. Louis area for many years. On call and available 24 hrs. a day, 7 days a week, we respond quickly and provide reliable and efficient service for ignition lock repairs, key replacement and installation. Equipped with advanced equipment and the latest industry techniques; the skilled technicians at St Louis Lock & Key, LLC can handle any ignition service requirement.
Automotive Ignition Specialists
Our wide range of services includes:
- Ignition switch maintenance Faulty ignition switch problems should not be ignored. In the case of an emergency or to avoid problems down the road, have your ignition inspected and repaired at our St. Louis location.
- Ignition switch repairSt Louis Lock & Key, LLC ignition lock specialists will assess each component of your entire ignition system: Locks, switches, system wiring and more, to ensure proper functioning and maximum security.
- Ignition switch installationWe offer superior parts and products along with skilled ignition installation for any make or model of vehicle in St. Louis.
- Key tumblers and switchesProfessional installation and repair of your key tumbler.
- Emergency ignition system servicesCall at any time for emergency ignition repair in the St. Louis.
- Broken key extractionOur skilled team provides quick response to anywhere in the St. Louis region for key extraction and on- the-spot key replacement from our fully equipped vehicles.
- Transponders and Vat keysTransponder key installation, repair and programming available from a team of experienced automotive locksmiths.
- Duplicate ignition keysIgnition lock key duplication services are available from our St. Louis location or on call for emergencies.
Visit our St. Louis location for a free consultation and estimate for ignition lock services. We provide on the spot, emergency services anywhere in the St. Louis region and guarantee all products and services.